Buy BMW in South Sudan
Before you think about model of BMW car to buy, you’ll need to work out how much you have to spend.
– Decide on whether you need to take out finance, and where to get it in South Sudan.
– Calculate how much your fuel, insurance and road tax costs are likely to be
With more choice than ever, choosing your perfect BMW car can be a difficult process. Make sure you spend some time working out what you need from your BMW. Think about:
– What the car will be used for
– How easy is it to get parts for BMW in South Sudan
– How many passengers will be regularly carried
– How much will it cost to fuel, tax, insure, import, register, service and repair of BMW in South Sudan
Doing the paperwork in South Sudan
A car’s paperwork is essential and provides information on the history and ownership of the BMW, so you should check it thoroughly.
– Check all paperwork looks and feels genuine – photocopies and print outs could be fake.
– Ensure the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) recorded in the logbook matches the ones displayed in the car, and the address and recorded keeper’s information tallies with the person selling the BMW
– Examine the service history to make sure the recorded mileage is in line with the mileage displayed in the car, and that regular maintenance has been carried out
– BMW cars over three years old should be supplied with a valid MOT – check old MOT certificates to verify the car’s mileage, and contact the BMW garage that completed the MOT test if you’re unsure
– Make sure the buyer writes a receipt for you both
– Make sure you have all the paperwork needed to register your BMW in South Sudan and to ship it to South Sudan.
In any doubt? Contact your local BMW dealer in South Sudan, although they might not like it if you buy a BMW abroad, and not in South Sudan.
Good luck searching for your BMW here.
Do you want to become an agent?
Do you want to know more? Read here for more info