Greatest drag race in the world
Everybody loves a good drag race. Fast cars getting of the line as fast as they can and setting a time over the quarter mile.
Every year, Motor Trend Magazine from the United States line up the greatest car that have been introduced that year. This year was no exception, and some of the greatest cars to ever see the light of day have been lined up for a spectacular drag race. This year’s line up consists of:
- Nissan GT-R R35 NISMO (600bhp, AWD)
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (560bhp, AWD)
- Jaguar F-Type R Coupe (550bhp, RWD)
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 (505bhp, RWD)
- BMW M4 (431bhp, RWD)
- BMW i8 (363, AWD)
- Subaru WRX STi (305bhp, AWD)
- Alfa Romeo 4c (240bhp, RWD)
- Volkswagen Golf GTI (220bhp, FWD)
- Ford Fiesta ST (200bhp, FWD)
Which one do you think is going to win? Click on the video below to find out!
Do you want to become an agent?
Do you want to know more? Read here for more info